get in touch for MTO options
"Come up to the studio", someone once asked. That's all. A studio is a refuge of privacy and escape, its uniform peculiar to each space. I wouldn't want to influence you.
It conjures imagined pictures of the angry young men, John Osborne and Richard Burton doing Jimmy Porter. Francis and Lucien surging around Muriel's joint.
One writes in it, paints in it, escapes the lack of central heating in it....OR simply embraces oneself within it.
-100% cotton ombre check, with brushed face and cool back, woven in Japan
- a roomy overshirt block akin to a smock
- slightly dropped shoulder
- unlined point collar with sport throat tab extension
- elegantly rounded and stitched balloon breast pocket, with flap and button
- 22L + 18L mother of pearl L.E.J Cateye Buttons
- straight hem with side split vents
- twin-needled placket
- made in Italy
Cool wash, for shirt and planet
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat, away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up.
Cool Iron, w/ a little steam.
Looks sharp with sleeve creases.