get in touch for MTO options
The passeggiata shirt takes its inspiration from mid-century Italian ready-to-wear shirts made by bespoke shirt makes, rich with detail, sharp tailoring and construction, yet with a deeply casual feeling. Consider the fit to be slim-ish, but always with room for lunch.
This version is made in our parachute voile in a hot magenta.
- 100% Cotton Parachute Voile
- Short Point Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Shaped Back Yoke, Finished w/ an Inverted Box Pleat Back
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Twin-Needle Detailing
- Printed Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag in Shaped Hem
Machine wash cool + gentle, for shirt and planet
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up
Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from direct heat, whilst drying
Medium Iron, w/ steam
Looks sharp with sleeve creases