This work blouson is cut to optimise fabric and movement. The selvedge facings are cut from the edges of the fabric, and double as the pocket bags, thereby minimising waste. The sleeves are cut full and square, to maximise movement and comfort. Designed as the perfect boon to our patch work jeans, this is a new daily overall. As with all our products, this blouson is intended to improve with age, as it becomes marked, scuffed, and softened.
- 9.50z Japanese Selvedge Chino
- Folded Facings w/ Integral Pockets
- 3-Channel Draw-String Back Hem
- Adjustable Cateye MOP Buttoned Cuffs
- Turn-Up Collar
- Double-Ended CF Zip
- Snap Closures on External Pockets
- 1 x Internal Zip Pocket + 1 x Internal buttoned Pocket
- Contrast Stitching
- Contrast Sleeve Lining
Please treat this blouson as you would raw indigo. Machine wash gently, and inside out. Use delicate wool detergent. Do not apply detergent directly to the fabric.