get in touch for MTO options
Overall, it's a jacket, but hidden beneath there's so much more.
Inspired by flight overalls - an inspiration which influences many pieces in the collection - this jacket sees the overalls chopped at the top of the thigh to create a military inspired chore coat, as perfect for gorgeous autumn strolls and springly frolics as it is getting covered in oil paints in the studio. Or workshop.
As the block is cut from an overall, the sleeves are roomy and square to provide freedom of movement, as well as giving ample stuffing space for jumpers etc.. The body is also comfortable through the chest, coming straight down to a no nonsense, no excess waist.
- Overall, It’s A Jacket
- 100% cotton DENSE khaki moleskin, woven in Japan. Seriously has to be worn to be believed
- Contrast stitching with triple needle chain stitching at key points
- 2 chest pockets with box pleat and buttoned flap
- 3 hip patch pockets
- Securing belt, secured at the back, w/ solid brass buckle at the front
- Metal jeans button closure
- Straight cut workwear sleeve
- Made in the UK
- Cotton label with silk brocade
- Cool and gentle wash, ideally spot clean, or dry clean
- Wash inside-out to avoid fabric abrasion/marking
- Wash with like colours
- Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up
- Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from direct heat, whilst drying
- Cool Iron, w/ steam
- Looks sharp with sleeve creases