get in touch for MTO options
This version of our NU 00002 officer's shirt is cut from a rich Italian denim twill, which is stitched with a bone coloured thread, and then rinsed in order to bring out the beuaty of the fabric.
NU 00002 is cut on a classic block with box pleat, giving plenty of movement and ease. Its military heritage comes through in the twin-needle detailing on yokes, seams, and flap chest pocket, which has more than enough space for sunglasses, pens, and a note or two. Great with cuffs rolled and crumpled, or pressed and tails tucked. A simple classic.
- 100% Italian Cotton Denim Twill
- Long Point Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 1 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Twin-needle Detailing on Yokes and Pocket
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Box Pleat at CB
- Hem Gusset
- Printed Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag in Shaped Hem
Machine wash cool, or hot.
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion.
Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up.
Medium Iron, w/ steam.
Looks sharp with sleeve creases.