get in touch for MTO options
This selvedge dungaree cloth, woven in Okayama - the heart of indigo denim craftsmanship - is used to its fullest extent; the selvedge runs down the inside edge of the generously folded placket, forming a reinforced layer for the healthily sized double chest pockets.
Wear and washes will enrich the texture, look, and feel of this fabric as it fades and frays.
NU 00003 has a clean silhouette, with no back pleats. Movement and ease come from sleeves which are cut for comfort and allow for movement, and a body which is gently wasted, yet not slim.
- 100% Cotton Selvedge Dugaree Cloth
- Long Point Open Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Selvedge internal facings
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Stamped Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag
- Curved Hem
- 2 Piece Sleeve
Machine wash; cooler and inside-out for less fading, or warmer and as it comes if you don't mind.
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips
Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up.
Medium Iron, w/ steam.
Looks sharp with sleeve creases.
The weavers of this fabric do not recommend that it be dry-cleaned.