This Beach Brolly striped shirting is woven in Japan on beautiful vintage shuttle looms. These looms are slower, and narrower, than modern looms, resulting in a fabric which is dense, but ‘relaxed’ in its hand, and really is a beauty!
We use the selvedge of this fabric to form a reinforced layer behind the healthily sized double chest pockets, meaning every part is used to its fullest extent.
NU 00003 has a clean silhouette, with no back pleats. Movement and ease come from sleeves which are cut for comfort and allow for movement, and a body which is gently wasted, yet not slim.
- 100% Cotton Selvedge, Woven in Japan
- Long Point Open ‘Cuban Style’ Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Selvedge internal facings
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Stamped Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag
- Curved Hem
- 2 Piece Sleeve
Machine wash cool + gentle, for shirt and planet
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up
Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from direct heat, whilst drying
Medium Iron, w/ steam
Looks sharp with sleeve creases