get in touch for MTO options
This Beach Brolly striped shirting is woven in Japan on beautiful vintage shuttle looms. These looms are slower, and narrower, than modern looms, resulting in a fabric which is dense, but ‘relaxed’ in its hand, and really is a beauty!
We use the selvedge of this fabric to form a reinforced layer behind the healthily sized double chest pockets, meaning every part is used to its fullest extent.
NU 00003 has a clean silhouette, with no back pleats. Movement and ease come from sleeves which are cut for comfort and allow for movement, and a body which is gently wasted, yet not slim.
- 100% Cotton Selvedge, Woven in Japan
- Long Point Open ‘Cuban Style’ Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Selvedge internal facings
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Stamped Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag
- Curved Hem
- 2 Piece Sleeve
Machine wash cool + gentle, for shirt and planet
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up
Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from direct heat, whilst drying
Medium Iron, w/ steam
Looks sharp with sleeve creases