This Chambray shirting, woven in Okayama - the heart of indigo denim craftsmanship - is used to its fullest extent; the selvedge runs down the inside edge of the generously folded placket, forming a reinforced layer for the healthily sized double chest pockets.
Being of real indigo, wear and washes will enrich the texture, look, and feel of this fabric as it fades and frays.
NU 00003 has a clean silhouette, with no back pleats. Movement and ease come from sleeves which are cut for comfort and allow for movement, and a body which is gently wasted, yet not slim.
- 100% Cotton Selvedge Chambray
- Long Point Open Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Selvedge internal facings
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Stamped Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag
- Curved Hem
- 2 Piece Sleeve
Machine wash; cooler and inside-out for less fading, or warmer and as it comes if you don't mind.
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips
Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up.
Medium Iron, w/ steam.
Looks sharp with sleeve creases.
The weavers of this fabric do not recommend that it be dry-cleaned.