The passeggiata shirt takes its inspiration from mid-century Italian ready-to-wear shirts made by bespoke shirt makes, rich with detail, sharp tailoring and construction, yet with a deeply casual feeling.
This version is realised in our parachute cotton voile, which is overdyed and left un-ironed, to give a crumpled, relaxed, and very lightweight look. It has a silky smooth hand, and weighing in at 110gsm it's a wonderful four season layering companion.
- 100% Cotton 'Parachute Voile'
- Short Point Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Shaped Back Yoke, Finished w/ an Inverted Box Pleat Back
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Twin-Needle Detailing
- Printed Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag in Shaped Hem
Cool machine wash.
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat.
Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up.
Cool Iron whilst damp, w/ steam.
Looks sharp with sleeve creases.