The passeggiata shirt takes its inspiration from mid-century Italian ready-to-wear shirts made by bespoke shirt-makers, rich with detail, sharp tailoring and construction, yet with a deeply casual feeling.
This shirt is cut from a deep indigo selvedge fabric woven in Okayama, Japan, and then rinse washed in order to soften the colour and the handle. This colour will continue to fade and develop as it is worn and washed, drawing out the rich texture of the yarns used.
- 100% Cotton Japanese Indigo Selvedge
- Short Point Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Shaped Back Yoke, Finished w/ an Inverted Box Pleat Back
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Twin-Needle Detailing
- Printed Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag in Shaped Hem
Cool machine wash.
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat.
Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up.
Cool Iron whilst damp, w/ steam.
Looks sharp with sleeve creases.
Wash separately with like colours.
Colour may transfer to lighter surfaces.