The passeggiata shirt takes its inspiration from mid-century Italian ready-to-wear shirts made by bespoke shirt makes, rich with detail, sharp tailoring and construction, yet with a deeply casual feeling. Consider the fit to be slim-ish, but always with room for lunch.
This version is made in an incredibly sumptuous Japanese dungaree cloth, with handsome selvedges used down the internal facings. The indigo colour is washed down to a soft stone wash, the hard work done by us, so you don’t have to.
- 100% Cotton Indigo Selvedge Dungaree Cloth, Woven in Japan, Stone Washed
- Short Point Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Shaped Back Yoke, Finished w/ an Inverted Box Pleat Back
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Twin-Needle Detailing
- Printed Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag in Shaped Hem
Machine wash cool + gentle, for shirt and planet
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up
Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from direct heat, whilst drying
Medium Iron, w/ steam
Looks sharp with sleeve creases