The passeggiata shirt takes its inspiration from mid-century Italian ready-to-wear shirts made by bespoke shirt-makers, rich with detail, sharp tailoring and construction, yet with a deeply casual feeling.
The full bodied check of this shirt is woven in a cotton and linen blend, which has a depth of character and texture, which will develop over time. The unique weight of this shirt makes it a brilliant option to be worn on its own, and as an overshirt.
- 91% Cotton 9% Linen
- L.E.J Exclusive Check + Fabric
- Short Point Collar w/ Floating Interlining
- 2 x Large Pleated Flap Pockets w/ 22L Black Galalithe Cateye Buttons
- Shaped Back Yoke, Finished w/ an Inverted Box Pleat Back
- 22L + 18L MOP Cateye Buttons
- Twin-Needle Detailing
- Printed Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag in Shaped Hem
Cool machine wash.
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat.
Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up.
Cool Iron whilst damp, w/ steam.
Looks sharp with sleeve creases.
Wash separately with like colours.