Introducing Le Cat Posh Plage Coat, our phonetically titled homage to the riviera, provençal rosé, and all things summer. Can I hear you say Oc?
Principally speaking, we took silhouette inspiration from an officer’s pyjama coat, and adapted it to be somewhere between an overshirt, and a relatively as-smart-as-one-can-be-expected-to-be-on-holiday jacket.
So a straight body, controlled in the waist by a simple martingale back, a full 2-piece (for shaping) sleeve, akin to a tailored jacket, but without any of the unwelcome structure.
Le Cat Posh Plage Coat has 4 pockets (or quatre poche, if you prefer), a button placket with large pyjama buttons, and a Cuban inspired collar to top things off.
- 100% Cotton Indigo Selvedge Chambray, Woven in Japan, rinse washed
- Handsomely Proportioned Cuban Pyjama Collar, Loose Lined
- 3 x Elegnatly Shaped External Pockets, + 1 of the Same Internally
- A 2-pieced, Properly Cut Sleeve
- 24L MOP Cateye Buttons on a Selvedge Button Placket
- Tobacco Stitching
- Printed Silk Label, and Grosgrain Edition Tag in Shaped Hem
Machine wash cool + gentle, for shirt and planet
Wash inside-out to avoid button chips and fabric abrasion
Dry on a hanger, or flat. Re-shape whilst damp. We like to dry ours with the collar up
Keep out of direct sunlight, and away from direct heat, whilst drying
Medium Iron, w/ steam
Looks sharp with sleeve creases