NU-00007-O4 - Come-Up-To-The-Studio Shirt
Swooping in to scoop up the Oxford tribe. Try it in the Come Up To The Studio Shirt.
The silhouette is based on a 50s wunderwerk of shirt making. Super elegantly proportioned in the body + sleeve. It is full, and the pattern-making ergonomically square! square. By goodness gracious, this is the way to wear fabric. Tuck it for dramatic drape, or wear it open for a louche couture vibe. I don’t have words!
Cut in a perfectly weighted fine Italian cotton Oxford, it's been pre-washed, because when ever should an Oxford be crisp-er than that! It'll wear down beautiful, as your heart desires.... hopefully eventually the collar willl be frayed enough to reveal the floating lining within! Gorge!
- 100% cotton, 130 gsm Oxford, woven in Italy
- a straight cut, generous 1950s block
- slightly dropped shoulder
- unlined point collar with sport throat tab extension
- balloon breast pocket, w / flap and button
- L.E.J mother of pearl buttons
- straight hem with side split vents
- twin-needled placket
- made in Italy
- wash inside-out to avoid button chips + fabric abrasion/marking
- wash with like colours
- dry on a hanger, or flat
- do not tumble dry
- re-shape whilst damp
- give collar a tug whilst drying
- keep out of direct sunlight, + away from direct heat, whilst drying
- low iron, w/ steam