The Shell Collector
NU-00007-BIS-A8W - The Shell Collector
|'Cobalt Délavé Linen'|
An older sibling to the Come-Up-To-The-Studio Shirt (i.e. a roomy overshirt-shirt vibe), The Shell Collector is safari meets military meets elegant riviera. It's not too much of anything other than easy. Perfect for layering, or not layering, it’s a winter, spring, autumn, and fresh summer companion.
A8W is a délavé linen, woven with a melange yarn dyed with a pigment intended to develop with wear and wash. It’s a deeply rich shade of cobalt blue. It has a natural drape, and fresh feel.
The Shell Collector has a roomy fit with slightly elongated shoulder, and full body. It is cut to fit the below corresponding chest measurement:
XS = 34" | S = 36" | M = 38" | L = 40" | XL = 42" | XXL = 44"
- 100% linen
- roomy overshirt block
- slightly dropped shoulder
- unlined point collar w/ tab extension
- 4 considerately proportioned pockets
- L.E.J mother of pearlbuttons
- straight hem w/ side-split vents
- twin-needled placket
- made in Italy
- wash inside-out to avoid button chips + fabric abrasion/marking
- wash with like colours
- dry on a hanger, or flat
- do not tumble dry
- re-shape whilst damp
- give collar a tug whilst drying
- keep out of direct sunlight, + away from direct heat, whilst drying
- low indirect iron, w/ steam