TR-00012-W5 - Pat-a-Cake Pant
|'Olive Green Hbt'|
At the heart of it The Pat-a-Cake Pant is a lightweight field chino, with all the details you'd expect from a pair of military fatigue trousers. Though of course, with the refinement of make you'd expect from L.E.J. They feature a grown-on, structureless waistband to sit easy and light. It's shaped in the back to give a little form to the small of the back. The leg is a wide, straight thing of comfort, cut with a full rise front and back, and roomy through the thigh, so it's equally good for hoiking and for slouching.
This garment dyed olive green is the ultimate classic fatigue colour. We set the dye loosely, so they will fade and develop and beautify as you wear and wash them.
M is good for a 32 waist, L = 34, XL = 36, etc.
- 100% cotton HBT, 280gsm
- full and generous leg
- tailored waist, cut to sit on the waist
- grown on waistband
- waistband side adjusters
- L.E.J mother of pearl buttons
- drawstring hem
- 2 front pockets
- 1 elegantly shaped rear patch pocket
- made in Italy
- wash inside-out to avoid button chips + fabric abrasion/marking
- wash with like colours , dye may transfer
- be aware that this garment dye is intended to fade
- dry on a hanger, or flat
- do not tumble dry
- re-shape whilst damp
- keep out of direct sunlight, + away from direct heat, whilst drying
- medium iron w/ steam